Monday, November 12, 2012

First scratch built Tavern

My first scenery project is a scratch built tavern for my future RPG tabletop project. The Tavern is obviously an important place in any role playing game. The first floor will be dedicated to the bedrooms and the ground floor to the lunch room. The roof is removable and the interior accessible for miniatures.

Most of the walls have been realized in cardstock and thin expansed polystirene. The external stairs have been prepared from Hirst Arts molds I recently aquired. Windows are from Thomarillion. The wall is made of thousands of thick paper pieces and has been painted in black.






The next step will be the exterior painting. For the interior I just found three new Inn accessories molds from Hirst Arts (n° 57, 58, 59). I hope I will find them under the Christmas Tree. :-)